Following a traumatic regeneration the Sixth Doctor was unpredictable and egotistic, with a total disregard for the feelings of his companion, Peri. When the Doctor's mental state began to stabilise it became clear that some of his early personality traits were part of who he was, and not simply a brief by-product of the regeneration. He remained pompous and often rude, frequently impatient and about as subtle as his flamboyant clothing. He did, however, reject violence, but was brave and always fought for justice, even when the odds against him seemed overwhelming. Slowly Peri began to trust her friend again and soon the familiar routine of careering around the cosmos, saving planets and rescuing the oppressed was re-established.
Bursting into your Doctor Who collections, the Sixth Doctor arrives in his multi-coloured, multi-patterned and multi-layered outfit. Vibrant as the universe itself, the Doctor's costume is our most complex to date. Sporting a fully realised, authentic likeness of Colin Baker, the figure is sure to be a stand-out piece. A selection of accessories and interchangeable posed hands come as standard, as does his light-up display base.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Sixth Doctor Portrait Head featuring authentic likeness of Colin Baker
- 1 x Anatomix Male Body (Standard) with over 30 Points of Articulation
- 1 x Finely tailored panelled frock coat with multiple fabrics and printed patterns
- 1 x Dress shirt with gingham placket and cuff details
- 1 x Polka dot cravat (neck tie)
- 1 x Tailed waist coat (vest) with multiple printed patterns
- 1 x Pinstripe trousers (pants)
- 1 x Green boots with orange spats
- 8 x Interchangeable Posed Hands
- 1 x Sonic Lance
- 1 x Time Distortion Tracer
- 1 x Tracking Device
- 1 x Pocket Watch and TARDIS Key (attached to waist coat chain)
- 4 x Magnetic Cat Lapel Badges
- 1 x Display Base and Stand with Illuminating Light-up Feature
- 1 x TARDIS Control Room Printed Backdrop
Limited to 1000 pieces worldwide!