You've been hit by, you've been struck by...
PureArts presents Michael Jackson in his iconic Smooth Criminal pose from the famous music video that premiered on MTV on October 13, 1988 and is the central scene from the movie Moonwalker. In October 1993, the MJ Team created the patented system of special shoes and floor pegs to re-create the famous Anti-Gravity Lean for live concerts.
- Standard Edition includes Michael Jackson and the stage setting
- Deluxe Edition includes MJ, the stage and a 1/3 Scale Replica of the original
jukebox (27 x 15,5 x 46 cm) from the music video.
- Real tailored clothes and synthetic hair for a hyper-realistic look and feel.
- Full functional sound responsive LED light system in the Jukebox and hidden
- Steel frame re-enforced body so it will never flex over time.
Please note: Due to the small edition size and the great demand for this item, allocations are possible.