Sideshow and ACME Archives present The Child Fine Art Print, an officially licensed Star Wars collectible by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Relive the moment when you (and the entire galaxy) first fell in love with The Child, lovingly referred to by fans as "Baby Yoda", from Star Wars™: The Mandalorian. This incredibly detailed portrait by artist Olivia captures the innocence of the mysterious alien asset moments after it was first discovered by Din Djarin, the Mandalorian himself. With wide, wondering eyes and tiny grasping fingers, The Child pulls down the blanket within its hovering pram to gaze up at its new guardian, unknowingly forming an unshakeable clan of two.
Each The Child Fine Art Print is a faithful reproduction of Olivia's original acrylic-on-wood-painting, capturing all of the precious and painstaking detail in a fine art collectible format. The Child Fine Art Print is limited to an edition size of 1000 pieces, each hand-signed by the artist and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, making this a must-have fine art collectible for Star Wars fans.
Bring home everyone's favorite foundling and add The Child Fine Art Print by Olivia De Berardinis to your Star Wars collection today!
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm in partnership with ACME Archives
- Limited edition of 1000
- 51 x 41 cm fine art giclée print
- 100% certified archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with deckled hand-torn edges
- Double embossed, with seals from Sideshow and Olivia's studio
- Hand signed by the artist, Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis